Improved Racing C7 Corvette Factory Oil Cooler Delete Kit
The factory water-to-oil cooler systems used in the C7 Corvette are often overwhelmed during spirited use which can lead to high coolant temps, and inevitably, high oil temps. In order to maximize heat extraction, Improved Racing has assembled a kit that removes the factory water-to-oil “heater” so that the vehicle may be fitted with an efficient air-to-oil cooling system (sold separately). The kit comes with everything needed to cap-off the radiator hose barb fitting and plug the engine block coolant passage used by the factory cooler.
Air-to-Oil Upgrade Kit Includes
- 1 x 5/8'' ID Rubber Coolant Barb Cap
- 1 x Worm-Drive Clamp
- 1 x GM Part # 11611351 - M27 x 1.00 mm coolant plug
Full Delete Kit Includes
- All parts listed in air-to-oil upgrade kit
- 1 x GM Part # 12630766 - Oil cooler bypass cover and gasket
- 2 x GM Part # 11562426 - Oil cooler bypass cover bolts
- 2014+ (C7) Chevrolet Corvette, all models
Old part numbers HPL-1003-KIT and HPL-1006-KIT.